- 9 Facts About Retirement
- 9 Facts About Social Security
- Retirement Income and the Traditional Portfolio
- Retirement Traps to Avoid
- The Pre-Retirement Checklist
- 5 Benefits of Working in Retirement
- The SECURE Act
- Women on the Rise
- Lesser Known Provisions of the SECURE Act
- How Women Can Prepare For Retirement
- Types of Stock Market Analysis
- Asset Allocation
- Required Reading: The Economic Report of the President
- A Decision Not Made Is Still a Decision
- The Great Debate Continues: Active vs. Passive
- How Financial Professionals Are Compensated
- What’s Your Investment IQ?
- You Would Rather Be...
- How to Invest in LGBTQ+ Friendly Companies
- Pullbacks, Corrections, and Bear Markets
- Assess Life Insurance Needs
- A Look at Whole Life Insurance
- Is Term Life Insurance for You?
- Universal Life Insurance
- Variable Universal Life Insurance
- What to Look for in a Long-Term Care Policy
- Understanding Long-Term Care
- Keep Your Umbrella Handy
- Disability and Your Finances
- Term vs. Permanent Life Insurance
- Insuring Your Business With a Buy/Sell Agreement
- Protecting Your Business from the Loss of a Key Person
- Can Group, Private Disability Policies Work Together?
- Planning for the Expected
- Understanding the Basics of Medigap Policies
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Inventorying Your Possessions
- The Anatomy of a Supplemental Health Plan
- Fallen Tree Damage—Who Pays?
- Gun Ownership and Your Homeowners Policy
- Does Your Credit Score Affect Your Insurance Rates?
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- How Insurance Deductibles Work
- Test Your Life Insurance Knowledge
- Teen Drinking and Your Liability
- Gap Insurance for Leased Cars
- Dog Bites Neighbor. Now What?
- Pay Yourself First
- Buying vs. Leasing a Car
- What to Look for in Personal Finance Apps
- Password Protection Strategies
- Budgeting After a Divorce
- The History of Currency
- How Big is Money?
- The Five Basics of Financial Literacy
- How to Read Your Credit Report
- Data Thieves from Outer Space
- Year-End Charitable Gifting and You
The content is developed from sources believed to be providing accurate information. The information in this material is not intended as tax or legal advice. It may not be used for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. Please consult legal or tax professionals for specific information regarding your individual situation. This material was developed and produced by FMG, LLC, to provide information on a topic that may be of interest. The opinions expressed and material provided are for general information, and should not be considered a solicitation for the purchase or sale of any security.